Sunday, February 11, 2018

Random Ramblings; Or, I think I lost my mind and it was two quarts low when I got it back.


These are just some ramblings that hit me when I can't get out of the way fast enough. Some of them may make sense but most probably won't.

Ray Thomas of the newly elected Rock'N'Roll Hall of Fame Moody Blues, died recently. After I received the news, I set my MP3 player toggle to shuffle on the Moody Blues and the first three songs played were sung by Ray.

I realize that potato chips are sold by weight, but it is still weird to have less that half a bag of chips when you open them. Wouldn't it be cheaper to use smaller packaging and make us think we are getting more?

We all know that a group of baboons is called a congress, right?

Russia is banned from the Olympics, but the athletes are there; good!

I have an ear infection and the doctor prescribed eye drops! I guess I can't see well enough to hear.

Danish Wedding Cookies aren't Danish and don't always get served at weddings.

If you live in the United States of America, aren't you an American period?

No comments:

Post a Comment